Bunting Road, Waterfall . Midrand
Only by Appointment Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Free National wide Delivery.
International please check the flat rate
Please Check Our Check out Page
Payfast ( South Africa)
Paypal ( International )
South Africa 5 to 7 Days
International 7 to 14 Days
Delivery will resume after the Lockdown
Absolutely! And often more so than many other payment methods!
- PayFast is PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider (the highest level).
- PayFast is developed with the same demands on security and performance as web sites used for banking services and share trading. Your account login, personal details, and all money transactions are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
- Your sensitive financial information (like credit/debit card details) is never sent to the people you pay! So you can send money without sending your financial information! So you don’t need to worry about paying people you don’t know.
- We make use of 3D Secure to further enhance the security of credit card transactions on PayFast.
See the security page on our website for more details of the exact security measures PayFast has in place.
3-D Secure for Payflow
3-D Secure, also known as a payer authentication, is a security protocol created by Visa and MasterCard to help prevent online credit and debit card fraud. Payer authentication is based on the following three-domain (3-D) model:
- The issuer domain—(Card Issuers and Cardholders): Card issuers enroll and activate cardholder accounts to participate in the buyer authentication programs. The card issuer is responsible for authenticating the cardholder during the checkout process.
- The acquirer domain—(Acquirers and Merchants): Merchants communicate with Payflow to initiate the authentication process. Once authentication is completed, the authentication data is appended to the financial transaction sent to the gateway or processor.
- The interoperability domain—(Allows the Issuer Domain to interoperate with the Acquirer Domain): Payflow communicates with the various directory servers to facilitate communication between cardholder and issuer. Once the cardholder is redirected to the card issuer’s authentication site, the cardholder is prompted for authentication credentials.
Payflow supports the following 3-D Secure protocols:
- MasterCard SecureCode
- American Express’ SafeKey
- Discover’s ProtectBuy, which includes JCB cards
After you have placed your order we shall send you an automated email, with the subject line “Acknowledgement of twii.co.za order …“, confirming the order.
If, however, you have already submitted a credit card payment or we have received your direct deposit, this email, with the subject line “Confirmation of twii.co.za order…”, will confirm that we’ve received your payment.
If we receive your payment at a later stage, we will send you another automated email, with the subject line “Confirmation of twii.co.za order…”, confirming we’ve received your payment.
At the point at which we dispatch your order to you, we shall send you an automated email, with the subject line “Delivery of twii.co.za order…“, that will provide details of the delivery.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Send us an email